Fabrizio Bulgarelli is Partner of PKF GODOLI RAS since 2022, responsible for the coordination of all activities corresponding to the Risk Advisory Service and Corporate Governance area.
He has achieved CISA (Certified Information System Audit) certification, ISO 27001 Lead Auditor certification, ISO 22301 Lead Auditor certification and COBIT5 Foundation certification.
He is a member of ISACA, IIA, Oracle CLUSIT Community for Security and the UNINFO Commission.
For more than 35 years he has been working in the Information Technology & Security field with audits and compliance of information systems at major companies in the insurance, banking, industrial, financial and public administration sectors.
- Contact person in the field of Privacy (GDPR and DPO) for public administrations in South Tyrol and Aosta Valley, as well as Banks and International Industries.
- Co-author of the reference practice UNI/PdR 66:2019 'Requirements for assessing compliance with UNI 11697:2017 "Professional Profiles for ICT related to Privacy (GDPR)"', and author of numerous publications, the latest of which is "Consapevolmente Cloud", a guide for the company that must face innovation with clear ideas, of which he is author and team leader.
- European Asset Quality Review (AQR) project conducted by the European Central Bank in collaboration with the Bank of Italy.
- He supervises and coordinates business continuity projects (CAD) in the public administration of Alto Adige, in collaboration with Agenzia per l'Italia Digitale (former Cnipa/DigitPA).
- Involved in studies, coordination and training of professional structures, he is a lecturer at the Italian Association of Internal Audit, and in the past he was for the Italian Association of IT Auditors and the Clusit Security Summit.
- Information Technology & Security, with information systems auditing and compliance work at major companies in the insurance, banking, industrial, financial and public administration sectors.
- Solvency II
- ISAE 3402
- Planning and migration of business processes and definition of corporate policies and procedures.
- Insurance companies
- Public Administration
- Finance industry
- Fashion industry
- Team Leader of the ASSIREVI working group "Assurance Archiviazione Digitale" (Digital Archiving) for the production of a booklet aimed at exemplifying possible approaches to attestation activities in the presence of services oriented towards the adoption of technical-legal tools in the field of process digitalisation and document dematerialisation.
- Speaker and co-author of several publications at Security Summit e Clusit
- Speaker at AIEA
- Lecturer at AIIA
- Former Board Member at AIEA (Milan Chapter ISACA)
- Organiser of the conference Computer Security in Public Administrations 28/02/2012 at TIS Bolzano: Luis Durnwalder (President of the Autonomous Province of Bolzano), Roberto Bizzo (Provincial Councillor for Informatics), Arno Kompatscher (President of the Consortium of Municipalities of the Province of Bolzano), Andreas Fabi (General Manager of the Health Authority of Alto Adige), Eros Magnago (President of Informatica Alto Adige SpA), Giovanni Rellini Lerz (Responsible for Operational Continuity Section of the Central Administration Planning Area), Clara Fresca Fantoni (General Manager of Informatica Trentina SpA), Josef Tinkhauser (Director of Informatica Alto Adige SpA).
Founding member, Accountant, Auditor and member of the Experts in Accounting and Tax Register of the Court of Milan he is working since 1994.
His activity mainly aims at the following areas: M&A, financial advice, corporate tax, insolvency proceedings and debt restructuring, board of auditors in manufacturing companies, director in financial companies.
He is an expert appointed by the Court of Milan in several mergers of companies for the determination of the exchange rate of listed companies and banks and the attestation of the sustainability of the business plan in leveraged mergers Buy out.
The homonymous Studio, that he manages with Federica Godoli, belongs to the international network PKF that ranks among the top 10 worldwide auditors, tax and financial advisors
They are currently part of PKF International, a network of independent companies qualified in consulting and corporate audit operating in 111 countries, the International Circuit boasts 181 offices and, worldwide, a total of 559 locations.
Founding partner, Accountant, Auditor and member of the Experts in Accounting and Tax Register of the Court of Bologna she is working since 1995.
Noteworthy are her experiences in corporate advisory, international taxation, extraordinary transactions and company restructuring.
She has been appointed in the board of auditors of manufacturing and financial companies of primary importance and also as expert under art. 2343 C. C. by the Court of Bologna for company’s business evaluation.
She has previously worked with ERNST & YOUNG (Milan) dealing with international taxation, mainly in English.