except what is TRUE
Rapidly evolving technology offers exceptional innovation and business opportunities, along with more stringent compliance requirements and increased exposure to potential risks.
PKF Godoli RAS was created to incorporate the expertise of professionals in the fields of accounting and information technology.
Our head office is located in Bologna and our team operates throughout Italy, providing services in Italian, English and German.
Our valuable services offer the ability to recognise and anticipate change and to structure the multi-level reference system for clients across different levels.
Company authorised by the Ministry of Economic Development to carry out organisation and auditing of companies.
ValueEthics, inclusion, sustainability
The ethics of responsibility avoids what is predictably harmful.
It is to this value that our company tends leading to the empowerment of people to make damage predictable and manage it.
Inclusion is the search for a work environment in which everyone feels included, without discrimination of any kind, in which diversity is an added value.
Gender, political and social orientation are fundamental elements for the” fusion ” of heterogeneous values.
Sustainable development requires meeting the basic needs of all and extending to all the possibility of implementing their aspirations for a better life.
We apply this principle to career perspectives, customer satisfaction, verifying the compliance with the rules for the stakeholders to which the companies belong.
We have certified Risk Advisory specialists who can provide services to help companies mitigate economic, regulatory and compliance risks.
Service Organization Control Report
Information security threats are hugely diverse and ever-changing. However, our team can formulate strategies to effectively remediate risks and thoroughly investigate and combat information security incidents.
- IT Consulting
Investing in technology alone is not enough - an organization must apply technology effectively to contribute to success.
We can add value in business process design, disaster recovery plan, IT spending management - budgeting and control, IT training, internet/intranet technologies, business requirements project management, IT security and website reviews, risk analysis and management.
SWIFT Customer Security Programme
Cases of payment fraud from SWIFT clients emphasize the need for widespread collaboration to combat these threats.
In this regard, SWIFT has implemented the Customer Security Program ("CSP"), which aims to improve information sharing throughout the community, improve SWIFT-related tools for customers and provide a control framework ("Customer Security Controls Framework "or" CSCF ") for their security.
The 2021 version of the framework includes 21 mandatory security checks and nine recommended reviews for 31 safeguards, whose applicability depends on the reference architecture.
Starting from 2021, all SWIFT users will have to carry out the "Community-Standard Assessment", which involves executing an independent assessment (the self-certification alone no longer complies with the program requirements).
Management of AML obligations (D.lgs 231/2007)
Service aimed at providing the solution for the proper and complete management of anti-money laundering obligations (Legislative Decree 231-2007):
- Assistance in carrying out the process: - Customer identification - Preparation of due diligence - Performance risk assessment - Definition of the verification measures to be undertaken based on risk - Constant monitoring of customer documents, data and information deadlines - Complete and updated digital archiving of customer files.
- Assistance in formal aspects: - application of the strengthened measures - drafting of procedures and organization chart - drafting of the annual risk self-assessment report - identification and application of improvement actions - interrogation of information databases; - carrying out annual training sessions - coaching in the event of an inspection
- Supply of the cloud-integrated operating system (if not implemented) complete, secure, updated and compliant with the rules dictated by the CNDCEC (National Body of Chartered Accountants);
Organizational Model D.Lgs.231/2001
•Mapping and analysis of risks to bring out what the company is already doing to operate correctly and identify possible areas for improvement;
•Definition and drafting of the organizational model, including the procedures for the prevention of crimes, perfectly integrated into the operating practices for maximum efficiency;
• Support in the establishment of the Supervisory and Control Board (Monitoring Board), which oversees the implementation of Model 231
•Implementation of the "Risk management" process, the integration of the "Internal control and risk management system" in terms of crime prevention
Asseveration of the economic and financial plan
- • Support for the evaluation of the economic convenience of the project;
- • "Value for money" analysis;
- • Risk Matrix Processing;
- • Preparation of the Economic and financial plan;
- • Alternative scenario analysis;
- • Verification of profitability and finance ability;
- • Assessment of the appropriateness of the Equity contribution;
Financial Advisor in Project financing and assistance to draft Business Plan
• Definition of the financial needs and the optimal financial structure of the project;
• Assistance in the preparation of the economic-financial model;
• Drafting of the Information Memorandum describing the initiative to fund and the actors involved;
• Making contact with the financing institutions to propose the initiative;
• Assistance in the negotiation and definition of the term-sheet relating to the loan agreement;
• Coordination and assistance with the other advisors in the due diligence phase;
• Assistance in the negotiation and definition of financial documentation for issues.
• Business plan drafting
• Debt restructuring
• Business and investment evaluation
• Profitability and performance analysis
• Budget & reporting